In this workshop you will learn the rules of “Social Etiquette” that will allow you to move naturally, safely and elegantly on any occasion.
It is aimed at those people who have an interest in satisfying concerns and developing new knowledge and skills in social performance.
- Basic rules of “social behaviour”.
- Introductions and greetings.
- Courtesy rules and knowing how to be in different occasions and public places (events, restaurants…).
- Etiquette on apparel: Know the protocol of social dress that sets the rules to follow to dress correctly in each event (etiquette, gala, cocktail, weddings, communions, baptisms, casual …).
- Etiquette at the table: Learn to make good use of etiquette and good manners at the table. Practical exercise.
“Good manners are the essence of a good education…”